S.A. Garcia's Mutterings, Whimpers and Rants

S.A. Garcia's Mutterings, Whimpers and Rants. World Domination by 2020. Or 2025. Probably never.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Occupying Silver Publishing Dec 10th from 1-6 EST

I'll be occupying Silver Publishing's Facebook page (with permission, of course) from 1-6 est on Saturday, Dec. 10th. That's like today. 

There will be excerpts, quizzes, a special giveaway or two and, of course, color commentary from my guest host Amando from Temptation of the Incubus. Better to invite him than suffer the pouting if I don't. Never argue with someone who regards himself as a legend in his own mind.

http://www.facebook.com/silverpublishing

1 comment:

  1. Oohh~ I hope I make it!!
    I'll try to be there. Hopefully I'll just be arriving late. xD
    So excited! <33

    ReplyDelete