S.A. Garcia's Mutterings, Whimpers and Rants

S.A. Garcia's Mutterings, Whimpers and Rants. World Domination by 2020. Or 2025. Probably never.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thunder over Pittsburgh

I am sitting at my little glowing machine, late at night, in a curious old house in Pittsburgh, when KA-BLAM, a violent thunderstorm roars through the sky. I am in Pittsburgh for two reasons. My partner is attending a photography conference and I am visiting my mother and brother.

But here I am in this beautifully redone suite in an old Victorian house watching nature's violence. There's something so coherent, so right about the moment.

Then again if the storm knocks out the power I shall feel mighty pissed.

So marks my seventh day sans serious writing progress. Not good but the circumstances are against me. No use fighting against circumstances. The sneaky gremlins always win.

No comments:

Post a Comment