S.A. Garcia's Mutterings, Whimpers and Rants

S.A. Garcia's Mutterings, Whimpers and Rants. World Domination by 2020. Or 2025. Probably never.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Christopher Nolan

Christopher Nolan. I want to slap him and kiss him.

Memento. For that alone I will watch his movies even when he fails.

I did enjoy his first Batman flick. I hated the second one. Fuck all the huzzahs over tragic Heath Ledger’s “Joker”. The movie sucked, as did most of “The Dark Knight Rises.”

Then again I did adore “Inception.”

I thoroughly enjoyed “The Prestige.” The thing is the other movie about magic, “The Illusionist”, walloped “The Prestiege”’s ass. (Did I get that punctuation correct?)

Like I said, I want to slap and kiss Christopher Nolan. At least he keeps me watching his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment