S.A. Garcia's Mutterings, Whimpers and Rants

S.A. Garcia's Mutterings, Whimpers and Rants. World Domination by 2020. Or 2025. Probably never.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sad but True

It's amazing how your mind can allow someone to devour your thoughts and emotions. For the past tweo months I let a former freelance client fill me with fury. Being dismissed in an email with the sentiment not to contact said person is cowardly. What's even worse is when said person wants to "remain a friend."

Go me, I have acted exceeding professional about this matter, especially since I am owed money. Yeah, that has a lot to do with why I am not going ballistic on said person. I was told I'd receive my money in September. Well, at least I received a reply after many emails.

Yeah, talking about this in a blog also isn't professional, but what the hell, I need to say something to push the clouds from my mind.

Excuse my emotions. Sometimes they get the better of me.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment