S.A. Garcia's Mutterings, Whimpers and Rants

S.A. Garcia's Mutterings, Whimpers and Rants. World Domination by 2020. Or 2025. Probably never.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Is it My Imagination...


Or is the term “award winning author” tossed about in ridiculous frequency?

Award for what? Garden club? Pretty cover? Best blueberry pancakes in Booyah, Minnesota? Or the Annual “fill in the blank’ award which sounds suspiciously like a fellow author said “yeah, I’ll slap a name on an award?”

What a slippery slope. My partner wants me to host the S.A. Garcia award. She’ll vote for me and geeps-eeks, I win!

I declare myself an award winning author. I win an award for my constant vine-pulling garden tendencies. You see, my thoughts always turn to writing as I rip out vines. Organic writing. Yes!

La-de-dah!




No comments:

Post a Comment